• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lauren Boebert She is just too Precious not to have her own thread

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I would vote for the Quakers.

imPosnA.gif

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
As the day progressed, she got a lead. The upside is 2 more years of Lauren’s ‘angro-tainment’.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
1668120548539.png

It's crazy that at 98% reporting you still can't call a winner. Either loser would have a legit reason for a recount. All you need is one Italian/Chinese wedding worth of voters to change the results.

gmase

It is official. Lauren’s opponent got 4 more votes from the recount - 546 short of what he needed.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...t-wins-re-election-546-votes-recount-confirms

"Republicans have been entrusted with the majority, and we must now prove we can take the temperature down in DC by leading not only with strength but grace,"

The Republicans will be leading with grace. That is so nice to hear.

She needs to tell this lady who says conservatives should be more offensive:

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Lauren Boebert Dismayed Americans Only Own 46 Percent of World's Firearms​

Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert expressed concern on the House floor Wednesday over reports that Americans own 46 percent of the world's civilian firearms, saying "we need to get our numbers up."
Boebert, a Republican known for her staunch pro-gun stance, made the comment while condemning a new mandate by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) that went into effect Tuesday, requiring gun owners to register any firearms that use "stabilizing braces."

In her speech during a special order period on the House floor, Boebert accused the ATF of violating the separation of powers, saying the new rule "functions like a law that Congress never had."
"ATF. Alcohol, tobacco and firearms," the congresswoman continued. "In western Colorado, we call that a fun weekend. But D.C. bureaucrats have used this agency to infringe on the rights of the American people."

Boebert ended her critique of ATF's latest regulation by reiterating her belief that the "Second Amendment is absolute," and claimed that "gun-free zones are the most dangerous places in our country."
"A recent report states that Americans own 46 percent of the world's guns," Boebert added. "I think we need to get our numbers up, boys and girls."

A study conducted by the Small Arms Survey in 2017 found that American citizens owned nearly 46 percent of the world's 857 million firearms held by civilians. The same study also concluded that for every 100 residents, there were about 120.5 firearms in the U.S.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Americans account for roughly 4 percent of the world's population.

The new ATF rule, titled "Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached 'Stabilizing Braces,'" clarifies when a rifle is "designed, made and intended to be fired from the shoulder." If a rifle falls under this category, it changes the outlines that gunowners must follow to carry such a firearm.
Under the new criteria, any weapon with a "stabilizing brace" or similar attachment and constitutes as a rifle under the new law must be registered within 120 days of the regulation's enactment.
https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boe...s-only-own-46-percent-worlds-firearms-1778382

God, she's so dumb !!! At this point, I'm pretty sure that, every morning, looking at herself in the bathroom's mirror when brushing her teeth, she asks herself "What could I say today that would sound deeply dumb to anyone with two functionning brain-cells but would sound so smart to MAGA people ?"

gmase

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boe...s-only-own-46-percent-worlds-firearms-1778382

God, she's so dumb !!! At this point, I'm pretty sure that, every morning, looking at herself in the bathroom's mirror when brushing her teeth, she asks herself "What could I say today that would sound deeply dumb to anyone with two functionning brain-cells but would sound so smart to MAGA people ?"
It is not just her. DeSantis want to get rid of permits in Florida. What could go wrong there?
https://apnews.com/article/ron-desa...arty-florida-19155509b0d9c30fc7b74c6d7627c5ee

gmase

Lauren petitions the lord with prayer:
‘Let [Biden’s] days be few and another take his office.’ Is she really praying for Joe’s early demise? She makes reference to his insurance policy - Kamala.

Pastor Boebert is preaching a political sermon in a church. I am sure a deity is referenced, but as a tax exempt organization they should not be engaged in political activity. That line seems to be getting each passing year.

https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boebert-appears-pray-joe-050621364.html

gmase

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Grandma Boebert
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...-rates-while-announcing-first-grandchild/amp/
At 36, Lauren is going to be a grandma. Her 17 year old son and his girlfriend will become parents. She attributes it to the values in rural conservative communities. Her son attributed it to heredity.

She praised it as ‘choosing life’ over abortion - ignoring the teen pregnancy aspect of the situation.

Which again shows the inconsistency of Trumpistas. As a Grandma at 36 through her 17 year old son that means she was preggers at 16. And her son keeping the family tradition alive is at 17. For a group of people who want to return to 1952 she must have forgotten what happened to young ladies who became pregnant before marriage. Shame for one. Forced marriage right away is another possibility. And the least thing was a "visit" to Aunt Martha out in the country till then child was born and adopted away. Then when she returned(everyone already knowing where she went) was at least being labeled a tramp. And talk about being canceled. I knew a couple of girls in High School who disappeared for almost a year only to return much quieter and chastised.