• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jews as a race vs. a religion as it relates to anti-semitism

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
All Moon Jews must die.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Reptilian Moon Jews. The Great Aerosol Invader, Commander Potatoe should be around any time now.

georges

Staff member
So Obama was a "huge fan" of Farrakhan because he appeared at some of the same functions as Farrakhan?
Forgive me, but that's another incredibly ignorant comment.
Don't even bother to tell me about ignorance when you have forgotten that your dealer has exchanged 5 Radical muslim terrorists pos in exchange of Bowe Bergdahl and anyone who knows about Farrakhan knows how much of an antisemitic piece of shit he is. We know that Obama worships Islam. So who is ignorant here? You, not me

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah how dare Farrakhan criticize israel.
you can't do that.

You can criticize muslims however, even say kill them all.
that is not racist.
that is not anti semetic.

Why can you do one but not the other?
because society tells you.
and society's beliefs are a result of its mass media.
And its mass media is almost entirely owned by jews? Jews who back Israel?
Everything you think is truth comes from them.

What? I can't say that?

both US political parties are the same. They have the same owners.
you're war on terror is your own downfall.
you have literally dug your own grave with it.
it is the excuse for the mass immigration into europe, which your bought and paid for politicians allow.
It is whats put your countrys in debt it will never emerge from, yet the people you decide to trust have gotten insanely rich from it.

So you keep believing that muslims are your enemy and israel is your friend.
keep on doing it.
look what its gotten you so far.
look ahead 20 or so years.
Israel will still be standing tall. Pure.
The banks will still enslave your people (but most probably dont even get that fact).
But what state will your country be in?

But don't believe me.
Best put your trust in Bushes, Cheney,Clintons, Obama, Trump, Netanyahoo and all those other nice honest people who are looking out for your best interests.
While picking and choosing when your news media is lying to you or when its telling you the truth, depending on what you want to be true.

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
So Obama was a "huge fan" of Farrakhan because he appeared at some of the same functions as Farrakhan?
Forgive me, but that's another incredibly ignorant comment.

You can cite that, yes?
The numbers I've seen range from 60 to 67%

Yeah wtf, they only comprise millions of american voters :rolleyes:
Actually, Mark Levin, a person that you like to quote when it suits your purpose ( a denuclearized Korean Peninsula pipe dream) for example, threw that number out there on his show last week. The number seemed high for anyone but I assumed he had information to back it up. He’s my source.

There are millions in various voting blocks in the USA. I am confident that Reform Jews are not a game changing component of Democrat voters. They’re baked in and not a factor in Israeli elections, at least not enough to make a difference.

Johan

Actually, Mark Levin [...] He’s my source.

If you take this wacko seriously, don't EVER criticize any of the source I may use, 'cause even The Onion is amore trustworthy news source than Mark Levin's podcast

Jack Davenport

If you take this wacko seriously, don't EVER criticize any of the source I may use, 'cause even The Onion is amore trustworthy news source than Mark Levin's podcast

He’s a constitutional scholar and author, heads his own legal foundation, graduated Magna cum laude from Temple University at age 18 and had his law degree by age 20. He was chief of staff for attorney general Edwin Meese and has the 3rd rated radio talk show in America and his own weekly talk/interview show on Fox News on Sunday nights. He was also the youngest person to sit on the school board in his county near Philadelphia.
He’s one of the strongest conservative voices in America and I proudly listen to him whenever possible and have read all of his books but one. You’re the whack job.