• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The New FreeOnes (NOT THE FORUM) Suggestions, Comments, Complaints

TetteCuli

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Hi everyone,
I hope this is the right thread. This the question: why I still have on the notifications alert of babes I'm not following anymore?
Anyone has the same issue?
Thanks a lot

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Hi everyone,
I hope this is the right thread. This the question: why I still have on the notifications alert of babes I'm not following anymore?
Anyone has the same issue?
Thanks a lot
And you can confirm the content only has 1 babe and not several that you're still following?

Petra

Staff member
I follow several :p but someones I unfollowed still on the list of new pubblications
We need to redo this particular feature. When it was programmed, it was programmed very "dirty" in order to get it added as quickly as possible. So there were a lot of things not taken into account, like multiple babes being listed on 1 photo gallery. (if you follow babe A and B but unfollow B, she will still show up if there's a gallery that both A and B are listed for).

When will this take place? IDK. All I can tell you is it will happen sometime this year. Hopefully in the first half of the year.

leftypa

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
What ever you guy did in the last few days please change it back! everything seems to be screwed up.
when I sign in if found out that the daily credit is not working [As of June 12, 2022] the photos of the models had disappeared then were back and now they're gone again.
when I sign in and chick on "Forums" it take to the FREE-ONE's main page. If i want to go into the 'Forums" I have to sign out and on the the sign on page i have to click on "Forums icon" when I do I find that I'm signed into "Forums".
No longer have my avatar. that seems to be gone also.
I can keep going on and on yet I feel that you guys a agood idea of what happened to fix the problem...

Just another small bump in the road...

Reactions: sj1

Petra

Staff member
We had SSL and storage issues which unfortunately caused all these issues. But they should be resolved now.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 11329881, member: 114093"]
We had SSL and storage issues which unfortunately caused all these issues. But they should be resolved now.
Indeed. It seems normal today.

leftypa

Still outstanding issues as of June 13, 2022 11:44pm EST

Well: The Daily Site Usage Points are still a problem as they are not being credited. Last day credits were posted was June 11, 2022

Also when I sign in and chick on "Forums" it STILL takes me to the FREE-ONE's main page.
In order to go to the "Forums" section I have to sign out of the Web site. then on I'm on the Sign In for the Web Site i can click on "Forums icon" when I do it shows that I am signed into "Forums". While I in there if I try to go to the Web Site from the "Forums Page" [Of course I have to sign in again] i once again can not access the "Forum Page".

If i click on the Forums Icon it will take me back once again to the "Main Page".

sj1

Love & Basketball
I
Still outstanding issues as of June 13, 2022 11:44pm EST

Well: The Daily Site Usage Points are still a problem as they are not being credited. Last day credits were posted was June 11, 2022

Also when I sign in and chick on "Forums" it STILL takes me to the FREE-ONE's main page.
In order to go to the "Forums" section I have to sign out of the Web site. then on I'm on the Sign In for the Web Site i can click on "Forums icon" when I do it shows that I am signed into "Forums". While I in there if I try to go to the Web Site from the "Forums Page" [Of course I have to sign in again] i once again can not access the "Forum Page".

If i click on the Forums Icon it will take me back once again to the "Main Page".
I have a similar problem as my Daily Usage Points are scattered dates. So not getting all of them. Also when I sign in and I click the forums tab it basically tries to load I assume as a second later it stays on the same page. I signed off and opened Freeones in a new tab clicked the forums and I was signed in. Puzzling to me but glad I got in. I know you guys are busy so my main concern is that I hopefully keep getting into the forums. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Petra

Staff member
The rewards seem to have bounced back today. I see your activity rewards. I think the problem was you did some sort of activity while things were down in your region. So for all intents and purposes the script that sees the activity counted it but the part that records it was AWOL.

leftypa

After sending my message in does look like to Daily Usage Points a back up and running... [As of midnight EST] as I received credit for June 14, 2022
Which leads me to my next question: What about the Daily Usage Points for the 2 days that the Web Site was having problems [June 12 &13?

OK now back to the LARGER problem:

Which is the clicking on th "Forums Icon" which current still sends directly to the main page [FREE-ONE's main page].

As I've said before for me to go to the "Forums" section I have to sign out of the "Free-Ones Web Site".

Then once I'm on the "Free-Ones" Sign On Page... If I click on the "Forums icon" it brings me straight into the "Foruims Section" It shows that even though I "Signed Out Of "Free-Ones Web Page" that I'm signed into "Forums Section".

While I in the "Forums Section" if I try to go to the Web Site from the "Forums Page" [Of course I have to sign in again] i no longer have access the "Forum Page". as it once again brings me back to "Free-Ones" "Main Page".

Petra

Staff member
After I saw your messages this morning, the cache updated and I could see the problem.

This only affects logged in users atm and if you copy the link and paste it into a new browser you'll go to the board like you should.

I don't have an ETA on when it'll be fixed yet. Unfortunately, the person that did the SSO no longer works here so needless to say there's some diving into it that needs to be done. The whole board/site connection is one big bitch. ;-\

sj1

Love & Basketball
After I saw your messages this morning, the cache updated and I could see the problem.

This only affects logged in users atm and if you copy the link and paste it into a new browser you'll go to the board like you should.

I don't have an ETA on when it'll be fixed yet. Unfortunately, the person that did the SSO no longer works here so needless to say there's some diving into it that needs to be done. The whole board/site connection is one big bitch. ;-\
I signed in today for the first time after your post and did not have a problem. Thank you, appreciate it.

Petra

Staff member
Early sunday the SSL expired. While we got the new one up, it didn't propagate correctly. No idea why it lagged a day for me. Probably cookie voodoo.

Petra

Staff member
Yes of course.

However, this had zero to do with programming.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
if you're going to have a limit to how many characters you can post, you should have a counter.
Personally, I think the limit is way too high. Anything over a dozen lines and I just ignore it.

It might be nice if we could have different limits in different sections, but the devs would probably break something else in the process.

Sharingiscaring!

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Personally, I think the limit is way too high. Anything over a dozen lines and I just ignore it.

It might be nice if we could have different limits in different sections, but the devs would probably break something else in the process.
That comment would make sense if you the site didn't say stories have to be at least 500 characters, longer is good.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
That comment would make sense if you the site didn't say stories have to be at least 500 characters, longer is good.
The comment makes perfect sense. Obviously, any story will (should) have more than 500 characters, otherwise it's just a summary.

I suspect you may not understand what a "character" is (letters/spaces). The standard line is 80 characters, so 500 characters is just over 6 lines. That's not much of a story.