• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you listening to right now?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
He's got cocaine and morphine too
Lots of stuff to get y'all high
Little pink pills in a big brown bag
Truckin' off across the sky
Baby, goin' truckin' off across the sky

Heroin, be the death of me
Heroin, it's my wife and it's my lif

HeartBroker

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
BLS - Forever And A Day

"sweetnessingly"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Metric - Days Of Oblivion (2023)

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
29. Januar 1964
The Beatles spent the day at Pathe Marconi Studios in Paris, France, The Beatles' only studio recording session for EMI held outside the UK. They recorded new vocals for ‘She Loves You’, ‘I Want to Hold Your Hand’ and ‘Can't Buy Me Love’, after EMI's West German branch persuaded Brian Epstein that they would be unable to sell large quantities of records in Germany unless they were recorded in the German language. A translator coached John, Paul, and George, although their familiarity with the German language from their Hamburg days made things much easier.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
29. Januar 1964
The Beatles spent the day at Pathe Marconi Studios in Paris, France, The Beatles' only studio recording session for EMI held outside the UK. They recorded new vocals for ‘She Loves You’, ‘I Want to Hold Your Hand’ and ‘Can't Buy Me Love’, after EMI's West German branch persuaded Brian Epstein that they would be unable to sell large quantities of records in Germany unless they were recorded in the German language. A translator coached John, Paul, and George, although their familiarity with the German language from their Hamburg days made things much easier.

In honor of your ‘retirement’

Luxman

#TRE45ON
60s Hits - Sixties Greatest Music Hits Playlist